Saturday 8 August 2015

Flying to Bangkok

We woke up at the normal time of 7am, to have breakfast and get ourselves organised. The Tuk Tuk's picked us up at 8.30am to take us to the airport. 

After emotional goodbyes to the people that had looked after us for the past three weeks, we ended up in the Boutique Lounge for Bangkok Airways, very posh! 

We particularly loved the salted popcorn and as Grace says, the best hot chocolate in the world! 

We bored the plane at 11:30 and started our journey; with the complimentary chicken pie, which had never seen a chicken... But less about that. Just as we were nodding off we landed back in Bangkok. We were greated at the gates by another party bus, including TASSLES! 



After travelling a short distance on a long bus ride, we arrived at the Girlguiding Centre for a quick bag drop off. Before heading to the hospital for a Thai Massage. We greeted our physiotherapists and were taken one by one into a big room... We had to wear pink scrubs and lay down on a bed. The massage was interesting. We all got pulled, stretched and yanked in different ways. We also had knees and elbows pushed into our bodies. After an hour some of us emerged calm and collected and others were a little bit startled. But we all said it was a new experience!! (Not to be repeated for some, enjoyable for others). Then we walked back to the centre, had tea and settled in for an early night :) - Flo, Grace, Maisy and Abbi xo 

4 comments:

  1. It made me laugh when I read about you all having the Thai massages - and the party bus sounds like the one from Fergie's LA love video??! Eleanor - I hope you remember how they did the Thai massages so that you can 'pamper' me when you get home (that's not an excuse to knee or elbow me haha!!) Enjoy your last few days in Thailand girls x x x

    (I don't think my comment posted, it never shows up right away so I can never be sure if it worked or not so sorry if this/ something similar comes up twice!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me laugh when I read about you all having the Thai massages - and the party bus sounds like the one from Fergie's LA love video??! Eleanor - I hope you remember how they did the Thai massages so that you can 'pamper' me when you get home (that's not an excuse to knee or elbow me haha!!) Enjoy your last few days in Thailand girls x x x

    (I don't think my comment posted, it never shows up right away so I can never be sure if it worked or not so sorry if this/ something similar comes up twice!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey home girls, don't forget Rainbow bear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Thailand is one of the sweetest & heaven like place on earth. I had also a tour package from my office to Thailand. For my comfort I got a site named complete-india-asia.com who provides the travel guide, So I booked a guide for making my trip more easier. He guides me & helps me to collect more memories from that.

    ReplyDelete